Please donate your quality unwanted items to any of our shops during opening hours.
Furniture and bulky items should only be taken to one of our Home and Living Stores.
If you are unable to deliver your items yourself, please call your nearest Home and Living Store and we can arrange for it to be collected.
Please note that we can only collect quality items that have a resale value.
We would politely ask that you do not leave donations outside our shops if they are closed: unfortunately, your donation may be stolen or damaged before we receive it.
Here are some of the things you can donate:
- Shoes and accessories
- Bedding and soft furnishings
- Electrical goods, including fridges, cookers and washing machines
- Childrens toys and games*
- Pictures/picture frames
- Unwanted gifts
- Garden appliances
- Pushchairs with a 5-point harness
- We are also grateful for items that can be recycled, in particular rags, mobile phones and stamps.
Here are some items we can not sell
- Upholstered furniture without a fire label
- Upholstered furniture with damage or large tears
- Furniture with damage or missing parts that may make the item unsafe
- Damaged veneer wood furniture exposing the inner wood
- Electric blankets
- Sunbeds and tanning equipment
- Electric showers
- Gas appliance including cookers and ovens
- Used safety items (such as car seats and helmets)
- Skates, skateboards or roller blades
- Pushbikes that are not roadworthy
If you are unsure whether or not your item can be donated, please ring or call in to your nearest shop or phone the Retail Team at the Hospice: we will be happy to discuss your donation with you.