We work hard to build long-term partnerships that deliver clear value to our business partners, as well as helping to raise vital funds for our work.
We simply couldn’t continue offering the range of care and support to our patients and their families without the generosity of the businesses in our community who choose to support us.
Working with St Michael’s Hospice can bring many benefits to your organisation, from increased brand awareness and press coverage to staff development and an introduction to new audiences.
St Michael’s Hospice is a well-established local charity at the heart of the community: many people in Herefordshire, people like your employees and customers, know of someone who has been cared for at the Hospice.
By supporting St Michael’s Hospice, your business is demonstrating its commitment to the important work we do, and is directly helping sustain our services.
Whatever way you decide to support St Michael’s Hospice, we are incredibly grateful for your contribution to the work we do.
A corporate partnership with St Michael’s Hospice provides the perfect opportunity to engage with and inspire the people that work for you. This is particularly so when employees have had a connection to someone affected by a terminal illness. Your business will benefit from greater wellbeing and productivity.
There are so many exciting ways team members can get involved. Here are just a few ideas:
- Participation at St Michael’s Hospice events
- Create your own exclusive team building event
- Volunteer and get “hands on” through a variety of fulfilling Hospice projects, including gardening, painting and working with our retail operation
- Sporting challenges, raise funds whilst keeping fit and active
- “Office regulars”, for those feeling a little less energetic there are coffee mornings, cake baking, dress down day and Christmas jumpers, all to enjoy with colleagues
Ways to get involved
We are so lucky to have the support of local businesses, and we couldn’t care for as many people without it!
Lots of businesses choose to support us by donating their time to us. Whether as individuals or as a team, we love letting businesses get ‘stuck in’ helping us with garden or event projects and it’s an amazing way to give support St Michael’s whilst achieving your CSR goals.
Constantly working for your brand, this exciting concept will deliver 365 days a year. An opportunity to build a fulfilling relationship with Herefordshire’s most loved charity.
- Play your part in helping St Michael’s Hospice fulfil its vision of providing more care to more families affected by terminal illness.
- A partnership bespoke to your requirements
- Raise your company profile by utilising St Michael’s Hospice marketing assets
- Raise awareness of what you do through a variety of exciting mediums
- Access to unique hospitality experiences
- Benefit from our expertise and established audiences to help you maximise marketing opportunities
St Michael’s Hospice has established an enviable reputation for delivering an events programme that regularly captures the hearts and minds of the community.
Each event provides an excellent opportunity for any company looking to associate with such positive sentiment.
- Choose from a range of exciting established events for a positive association
- Profiled audiences ensures your brand is targeting the right people
- Benefit from engagement opportunities to generate new consumers
- Create unique marketing and customer promotional opportunities
- Entitlement to an allocation of tickets
- Tangible ROI combined with a number of “money can’t buy” opportunities
Some companies may simply wish to make a donation to St Michael’s Hospice, there are several ways of doing this:
- Monetary Gifts; paid before tax, the easiest way to make a donation
- Payroll giving; a way of giving money without paying tax on it
- Match funding; an excellent way of demonstrating a commitment to your staff
- Gifts in kind; can be sold in our charity shops or used at major fundraising events
- Gifts of shares; your company could benefit from corporation tax relief
- Dedicating a leaf on our Celebration Tree
Collection tins are a fantastic, easy way to make small change add up to big differences for Hospice care. The branded yellow and blue tins clearly demonstrate your support on the shop/business front and a quarterly, biannual or annual certificate shows the amount you’ve raised.
If you are interested in hosting a collecting tin at your premises or perhaps even a ‘Tap to donate’ machine for customers to donate by card. Please contact Jane: email@example.com
Play our Lottery
Play to win a first prize of £1,000, and 23 other cash prizes every week.
Events & Challenges
Join us at an event or take part in a challenge to raise funds for our amazing care.
Looking to support us? Let us give you some great ideas to make your fundraiser a success.