About the role
Are you a keen DIY person who would like to use your practical skills to help in your local community? We are looking for people who can use their expertise to take on some maintenance and help us to set up for events at the Hospice. You will be helping to save much needed funds to help people in your local community – if we don’t have to pay for professional tradespeople, more money can go to help local patients and families.
What we’re looking for
- Be willing to offer your services for free
- Ability to communicate easily with people
- Be happy to work on a variety of projects
- Skills in general DIY
- Time commitment: flexible
What’s in it for you?
- Lots of fun working alongside a great team of staff and volunteers
- Full support from our in-house maintenance team
- Get involved in your local community
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then we’d love you to get in touch! Complete the short form below and our Volunteering Team will be in touch shortly.
Got any questions?
To find out more call us on: 01432 852090 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org