As a patient, getting pampered can significantly contribute to your well-being. At St Michael’s, our patients eagerly anticipate scheduling appointments with a hairdresser.
What we’re looking for
- Be willing to offer your services for free – no charge to the patient – the Hospice will cover mileage (45p a mile)
- Ability to communicate easily with people
- Be happy to work with a variety of frail patients
- Have a calm manner and good listening skills
- Time commitment: flexible
What’s in it for you?
- Lots of fun working alongside a great team of nursing staff
- See the huge difference you’ll make to someone’s day
- Get involved in your local community
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then we’d love you to get in touch! Complete the short form below and our Volunteering Team will be in touch shortly.
Got any questions?
To find out more call us on: 01432 852090 or email: email@example.com