Would you like to volunteer for us at our many exciting fundraising events that happen every year?
From cheering on our runners at RUN Hereford, to helping out at open gardens and concerts, no two days in the life of an event volunteer are the same.
- Assisting in the unloading and preparation of events prior to participant arrival.
- Welcoming and acknowledging supporters, expressing gratitude for their support, and addressing any inquiries they may have.
- Participating in the event breakdown, loading vans, and ensuring the site is cleared.
- Performing specific event-related tasks, such as overseeing parking lots, working in the refreshment tent, selling raffle tickets, merchandising, collecting donations, etc.
- Creating a warm and hospitable environment for all event attendees.
- Sustaining communication and offering valuable feedback to the on-site event staff.
Could this be you?
- Are you reliable, professional, and have a willingness to learn?
- Do you have the ability work alone and use your own initiative?
- Are you a strong team player?
- Are you friendly and helpful and willing to work with a variety of people of all backgrounds, ages and abilities?
- Are you willing to work at a variety of events across Herefordshire?
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then we’d love you to get in touch! Complete the short form below and our Volunteering Team will be in touch shortly.
Got any questions?
To find out more call us on: 01432 852090 or email: email@example.com