St Michael’s Hospice has a Mobile Hospice Support Vehicle which regularly visits all four corners of Herefordshire and beyond.
The idea of the vehicle is to spread the word about all the various services offered by St Michael’s.
We are looking for experienced drivers to transport the vehicle to the events, shows and community days it is booked to attend.
- Driving the vehicle to pre-booked locations across Herefordshire
- Helping to set-up the vehicle for promotional use
- Welcoming and acknowledging supporters, expressing gratitude for their support, and addressing any inquiries they may have.
- Creating a warm and hospitable environment for all supporters visiting the vehicle.
Could this be you?
- Are you an experienced driver?
- Do you have a category C10 on your driving license?
- Are you reliable, professional, and have a willingness to learn?
- Are you friendly and helpful and willing to work with a variety of people of all backgrounds, ages and abilities?
- Are you willing to work at a variety of events across Herefordshire?
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then we’d love you to get in touch! Complete the short form below and our Volunteering Team will be in touch shortly.
Got any questions?
To find out more call us on: 01432 852090 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org