The Fatigue and Breathlessness course is designed to help you if you suffer from fatigue and/or breathlessness. You can be referred to the course by a GP, consultant or health care professional.
Designed around your needs
What we do:
The four-week programme provides you with information and real-life examples of ways to help you manage symptoms and feel more able to carry on with your life.
What the course designed to do:
The Fatigue and Breathlessness Course provides information and advice about:
- Energy Conservation
- Complementary Therapies
- Practical advice and signposting to other services
Who can attend:
You can attend the Fatigue & Breathlessness course if you are:
- Suffering from fatigue and/or shortness of breath
- Have a life-limiting illness but be reasonably independent
- Willing and motivated to participate in the group
- Have been referred by a health care professional