We are looking to appoint Registered Nurses for our IPU department within the Hospice.
You will deliver high quality palliative and end of life nursing care to patients and their families, in a Hospice setting, as a competent clinical practitioner adhering to the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Code of Conduct.
This is a very exciting time to join, as we continue to grow and develop our services at the forefront of palliative care. Our in house education team provide the latest training and expertise within fantastic facilities.
If you are looking to be part of a supportive, friendly team, in an amazing organisation and want to feel personal satisfaction out of spending valuable time with patients, then this is the role for you.
- Commencing at 27 days paid holiday per year pro rata (plus Bank Holidays)
- Supportive Education Team and library facilities on-site
- Free on site parking, tea and coffee
- Flexible working practices
- Generous study leave allowance