Our online retail team play an important role in helping us raise the funds we need to support local patients. As an eBay volunteer, you’ll assist the team in picking, packing, photography and sending items from online to our customers.
- To assist in the preparation of donated goods for eBay
- To provide a courteous and helpful service to the customers
- To support with the training of new volunteers (once you are fully trained)
- To bring to the attention of the Manager any concerns which may affect the safe and successful running of eBay
- Researching incoming items for eBay Shop
- Taking photos of items to be listed
- Listing items up on eBay shop (writing item description of item and condition)
- Receiving items and storing in corresponding place.
- Keeping record of where items come from
- Packing sold items safely ready for dispatch
- To assist with the general housekeeping of the warehouse and staff areas
What are we looking for?
- Willing, friendly and able to work as part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer/iPad literacy skills are essential for those wishing to work on listing on eBay
What can you get in return?
- Experience and developing skills in online retail and customer service (valuable on CV)
- Reward and fulfilment from raising money for the Hospice (all services we provide to our patients and their families are free of charge)
- Full training with a supportive and friendly team
How to Apply
Complete the short form below and our Volunteering Team will be in touch shortly.
Got any questions?
To find out more call us on: 01432 852090 or email: email@example.com